> Lightweight – only 1.7 ounces (50 grams)
> Fully transparent – will not damage your look
> Easy to assemble – ready to use in 2 minutes
> Adjustable size XS – XL, for head sizes 20 3/4 – 24 1/4in
Plastic face guard – face shield. Protect yourself from direct contact with potentially harmful droplets in the air.
The headband is adaptable to any head size with circumference 20 3/4 – 24 1/4in (53-62cm).
Material – fully transparent material (PET, thickness 1/10 inch or 0,25mm) is lightweight and will reduce pressure to your head comparing to heavier versions of face shields. It is especially important to those who have to use the shield for a long duration.
Transparent material will not worsen much your look if that is important to you. Please note that the plastic material deforms at 120°F ( 49°C). Do not leave under the direct sunlight or in a car.
Width – 12 2/3 inch (32 cm)
Length – 9 4/5 inch (25 cm)
XS – XL, for head sizes 20 ¾ – 24 ¼ inch (53-62cm)
1. Unwrap the visor from the protective bag.
2. Insert headband braces one by one into the holes of the visor accordingly until you hear a click sound.
3. Adjust the headband size according to your head circumference.
Before each use, clean the face guard and all its components with a suitable non-precipitating disinfectant, for example, soap-water or Isopropanol (70%) wipe. It is best to use a microfiber cloth.
It is recommended to use the face shield together with personal protective equipment.
Angico face guard 3.0 is not a certified personal protective equipment. The basic function of the face guard is to protect it’s user’s face from direct contact with potentially harmful droplets in the air. Another important function of the face guard is to prevent its user from touching the face accidentally.
! DO NOT USE THE FACE GUARD IF ANY OF ITS COMPONENTS ARE DAMAGED!
What is the main purpose of the face guard?
• The main function of the face guard is to protect its user’s face from direct contact with potentially harmful droplets in the air. Another important function of the face guard is to prevent its user from touching the face with possibly contaminated hands.
What is the difference between face guards and face masks?
• Face masks usually cover the nose and mouth, but leave other areas of the face and eyes uncovered. The face guard provides an additional barrier to protect eyes and nose against potentially dangerous droplets in the air.
When do you need to use the face guard?
• Face guard is intended for indoor use in situations when there is close contact with potentially infected people, like shops or other public spaces.
Can I use a face guard together with a face mask?
• It is recommended to us face guard combined with face mask for maximum protection.
Perfect gift for:
* Healthcare workers
* Shop assistants
* Office administrators